First of all, thank you Sophie for nominating me, I'll do my best. Soooo let's get started, shall we? :)
T H E R U L E S
1. Post 11 facts about you.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged
T H E F A C T S
1. I love baking and cooking, specially baking.
2. I'm addicted to watching TV series online, I watch lots and lots of them.
3. I love travelling, although I've never set foot out of Europe.
4. At first, when you meet me, I'm very very very shy. People might think that I'm rude, because I won't say a word, but actually, It's just that I'm so shy that I don't know what to say. Lame, right?
5. I've been a pescetarian for 3 years now, that means that I eat fish but not meat.
6. I've always dreamed of living abroad, maybe in England or in the US.
7. I'm a coffee drinker and a tea drinker, my favourite tea is the Twinings English Breakfast Tea, with milk and sugar.
8. I LOVE chocolate, but just milk chocolate. I hate dark and white chocolate, one is too bitter and the other one is too sweet.
9. My favourite band is Mumford&Sons, I love them! I went to one of their concerts and it was the best concert of my entire life, can't wait for another one.
10. I hate going to the hairdressers. I always end up crying when I get back home, because they never understand what I really want. And because of that it's been almost 2 years since I last cut my hair.
11. I love reading, mostly novels. Mistery and crime fiction are my favourite kind of novels.
S O P H I E ' S Q U E S T I O N S
1. What quality do you like about yourself? I think I'm quite kind and generous, or at least I try to be.
2. What type of personality do you have? Mmmm, I don't know, I've never really think about it. Maybe funny? Sometimes? People who know me would answer that question better than me.
3. What is your favorite time of year? Autumn and Winter, I love the cold, and having to wear scarfs and lovely jumpers, and Christmas, and the rain, etc. So, definitely, a cold month.
4. What is your favorite food? I don't really know, I love food, maybe pizza or pasta, although I love chinese and sushi.
5. Whats your favorite subject(s)? Well, given that I'm at University, and I'm studying law, it has to be Criminal Law, by far.
6. How many countries have you been to? I think I have been to 15 countries, if I got that right.
7. If you could have any pet what would you have? Well, that's a tough one. I love dogs and I love cats. Cats are really independent, maybe too independent, but they're just too cute! And dogs they're so loyal, and cute, but you have to walk them everyday, more than once, that's a lot of work for someone as lazy as I am.
8. Do you have any siblings? Nop, I'm an only child (unfortunately), I've always wanted to have an older brother.
9. What's your favourite film? I don't really have a favourite film, but I'm gonna say the Harry Potter saga. I've read the books and watch the films thousands of times. I'm a proud potterhead.
10. What's your hobby? I don't have any in particular, there are just certain things that I enjoy doing like running, reading, everything related to English (yes, English is my hobby, kind of weird, isn't it?)
11. How old are you? I'm 21, my birthday was in June.
M Y N O M I N A T I O N S
1. Rachel from Shots of Sparkle
2. Aimee from Aimee Rose
3. Antonia from Antonia Hetherington
4. Tori from A Part Of Your Sole
5. Charlie from Charlie-Rhianne
6. Gemma from Beautiful Life as I Know it
7. Laiah from Everything and In Between
8. Jeordanne from JT beauty blog.
9. Georgia from GeorgiaJade
10. Cynthia from MYDIYSIGN
11. Karen from Little Virtual Café
M Y Q U E S T I O N S
1. Cats or dogs?
2. What do you prefer, Summer or Winter?
3. If you could chose a city to live in, which would it be?
4. What do you do / would you like to do for a living?
5. What's your favourite kind of music?
6. If you had to wear just one color for the rest of your live, which one would you choose?
7. Name three foods that you hate.
8. Which famous person (dead or alive) would you like to have dinner with?
9. Given the chance to pick an era in which to live, what would you choose?
10. What qualities in a person make you hate him/her?
11. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?