Monday 1 September 2014

INSPIRING ARCHITECTURE | HOUZZ



Good afternoon sunshines :)  I've always loved architecture and interior design (I even thought about studying architecture, until I realized how difficult it is), finding pictures of cute houses and scrolling down blogs of interior design is one of my hobbies, so imagine my exitemen when I found this website called Houzz. It's the best place ever if you need inspiration when you want to decorate your home, or if you just love this kind of staff (like me).

I could spend hours and hours in this website, (there is also an app for iPhone and for Android), it's one of my favourite ways of procrastinating ;) I'm in love with brick industrial houses, with wide crystal windows and metal details, I find them so elegant.

So, here you have some of my favourites (they are out of most people's reach,  but hey, daydreaming is free ^^), hope you enjoy them. And if you haven't try Houzz yet, you should go now, trust me on this one :) Enjoy! xx




13 comments:

  1. Daar zit wel wat tussen waar ik zou willen wonen! Prachtige huizen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked such lovely houses, I especially love the ones with floor to ceiling glass windows :)

    Lagerfeld Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm obsessed with that kind of windows. If only those houses were mine hahahah ^^

      Delete
  3. Amazing houses :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, I've followed you back! :)) Nice blog btw ^^
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love it! Each house looks so peaceful!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I keep telling myself that one day I have one like that (keep dreaming) hahaha :)) xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you!! I'd love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post,dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! I'm so in love with architecture and your taste in houses is amazing!!

    jordysbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you very much! I don't understand how people can create such amazing houses hahaha :)))

      Delete